Former exhibition space for B’nai B’rith Klutznick Collection.
Established in 1957, the Phillip and Ethel Klutznick Exhibit Hall was part of the B’nai B’rith Klutznick National Jewish Museum, housed in B’nai B’rith headquarters on Rhode Island Avenue in Washington, DC. until the building was sold in 2002.
The Phillip and Ethel Klutznick Exhibit Hall exhibited Ismar David’s 58 drawings for The Psalms, prior to their publication in book form. The opening of the Psalms exhibition took place on September 13, 1970.